Vice-Chancellor approves fresh appointments, re-appointments
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Kabiru Bala, has approved the appointments and re-appointments of the following:
- Prof. Ado A. Yusuf, Executive Director, Institute for Agricultural Research (I.A.R) with effect from 16th October, 2023.
- Prof. Mohammed Rabiu Hassan, Executive Director, National Animal Production Research Institute (NAPRI) with effect from 17th October, 2023.
- Dr. Abubakar Ishaq, Director Legal Services with effect from 20th September, 2023.
- Arc. Suleiman Mohammed, Director Physical Planning & Municipal Services with effect from 29th September, 2023.
- Prof. Shika Suleiman Aliyu, Deputy Director, Distance Learning Centre (DLC) with effect from 28th September, 2023.
- Dr. Mohammed Lawal Tafida, Deputy Director, Directorate of University Advancement and International Education (DAIE) with effect from 29th September, 2023.
- Dr. Salihu Zubairu Mustapha, Deputy Director, Arewa House with effect from 29th September, 2023.
- Prof. Caleb A. Audi, Head, Department of Veterinary Medicine with effect from 29th July, 2023.
- Prof. Junaidu Kabiru, Dean, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine with effect from 27th July, 2023.
- Dr. Baba Adama Kolo, Head, Department of Quantity Surveying with effect from 17th February, 2023.
- Dr. Mariam Laraba Birma, Head, Department of French with effect from 2nd August, 2023.
Each appointment/re-appointment is for a period of two years and is in recognition of their administrative and academic leadership qualities. The Vice-Chancellor urged them to be honest and fair in discharging of their official duties.
Public Affairs Directorate,
Office of the Vice-Chancellor,
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Tuesday, 10th October, 2023